Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bid, Bid Bid!!

Most of us are back from Houston; always such an exciting experience.  But I want you to visit the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative page and "watch" the bidding on the 6 donation quilts.  The auction ends in just over 24 hours.  Money raised goes to Alzheimer's research so we can beat this dreadful disease.

Here is the link  Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative  You can also buy nifty earrings, mugs and printed T shirts; Kate and I have ours!  Oh, I couldn't resist a little quilt from the miniature auction and John bought two!  Pictures to follow.

Being right at the Quilt Festival and watching how hard Ami is working to help find a cure and treatments was really impressive.  Her enthusiasm and sincerity are inspiring and when I look at her, I see an armoured knight on a big charger going full tilt at a target.  Look out Alzheimer's!

Please do what you can to help; thanks!

Brooke

No comments: