Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Summer 2011 and Project Updates


We just got the publicity handouts for a Quilting Cruise John will be teaching in 2011.  That's a long time off but it's always good to plan way ahead.  Quilt Cruise  Other instructors will be Karen Combs, Christine Porter, Cindy Walter and Elly Sienkiewicz.  Oh, and it is a Mediterranean Cruise from Venice to Turkey and Greece ports.  Where is my Frommer's Guidebook??

I have my felt applique tree skirt finished and around the tree - Kate is still going to cut a few more appliques for me but I can put those on before next Christmas!  John is working really hard on a quilt which is a wedding present for some young friends of ours.  No pictures - well, I'm pretty sure they don't read our blog, but we do want it to be a surprise.  We'll have pictures of it soon; wow, it's pretty!

What I'm wondering is if 2500' difference in altitude is going to affect my cookie baking.  What if the cookies "fail" and John and I have to eat them all instead of saving them for company?  A tasty dilemma.  Have a wonderful holiday however you celebrate; stay warm out there.  Oh, here comes UPS!

Brooke

No comments: