Monday, March 30, 2009

Chasing Spring


Kate and I fly out early tomorrow to Lancaster, Pennsylvania for the Quilter's Heritage Show. John is in Ohio right now with the van, having raced the big snowy weather across the plains.


Since we had a chance to catch our breath here in the office today, Kate decided to cut a new miniature kit; this time it is Pinwheels. It is a 3" block. We have the little kits stuffed in my suitcase and she is going to piece it on the airplane. Ha, I will be sleeping!


We have just changed the location or hosting or whatever the technical term is, of our website. There are still some bugs and hiccups but I love how much easier it for me to use - I will be able to put a lot more photos on and I think we all like to look at quilts!


Only one more little chore to do tonight; morning is going to come pretty quickly. Oh, I just thought of something else, make that two little chores.


Brooke

No comments: