Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Templates







John is busy piecing, Kate is machine basting a quilt and I am putting off filing. Really, filing is not something to aspire to.






I have just put a couple of new templates in the Catalog http://flynnquilt.com/ and there is a story behind the Royal Cross. Our friend and renowned quilt teacher, Sharyn Craig, is retiring - you may have heard. She has given us permission to sell the Royal Cross templates that we have been cutting for her classes for years now. But, get this, she also gave us some of her class samples - Gave them to us! What fun!






For you miniature fans, try the 2 1/2" Attic Windows. I made one of these for the IQA Raffle two years ago and it was so much fun!






John is back from teaching in Dallas and now we are contemplating our next two road trips. I think we had better replace the windshield in the Chevy van before I drive to Washington State - I can't see through the cracks without a lot of head bobbing.






Brooke

No comments: