Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not in a Panic

Tomorrow John and I leave for our two week swing to Arizona and California and back. Everything (well, almost) is ready and we just have to stuff it all in the van. The two shows are the Tucson Quilt Fiesta and Road to California. Contact information for both shows is in the "links" section of the website, if you are interested.

Last we heard, the roads are not great until we get to Southern Utah. We have the wonderful "Finnish Ice Tires" on the van, so we'll have good traction. It is always the other folks on the road I worry about. Of course, I usually fall asleep in the van, so John won't have much advice on driving from me.

As I work on cleaning up my desk before leaving, I remember this little quote "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of"?

Brooke

No comments: