Thursday, July 5, 2007

Back to Work


Hope you Fourth of July fans had a great parade to see, a great picnic and visit and lots of beautiful fireworks. We took in the parade in Red Lodge. It is hard to pick a favorite, but I always admire the Rodeo Princess candidates and the Little Rodeo Princess candidates. Accomplished young women. I don't know how the horses feel about all the glitter in their manes, though.


John got another pre-cut kit sample done. This is the Snail's Trail, of course and it will be available soon.


I feel just about like a snail today or maybe a fried egg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a similar quilt top that is UFO because I can't figure out how to quilt it to best advantage. I'll be interested to see how you do it.

Flynn Quilt Frame Company said...

John says he hasn't decided how to quilt this one yet. It will be machine quilted, I'm sure.

He did a similar Snails Trail a few years ago and it is hand quilted with YLI Jean Stitch thread, varieagated and quilted 1/4" from the seam lines.